Mrs Benjamin's Blog

Come visit with our Fifth Grade Class!

Welcome Back!

September20

It’s a new school year, I have a new group of students, and we are getting ready to blog!

We are fortunate now in that we have a rolling laptop cart! No longer are we constrained by blogging on a single desktop computer, shared by 24 students! It is my hope and goal that we are able to sign on, blog, and explore other blogs at least twice a week!

Over the next week, be on the lookout for blogging permission forms to come home. They will explain what we do, how we do it, and how you can do more at home!

by posted under Parent Messages | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Welcome Back!”

1. September 28th, 2010 at 2:06 pm       tinaash Says:

Hi Mrs. Benjamin! Great blog, I am looking forward to the challenge, thanks for making me aware of this site!

2. October 4th, 2010 at 9:15 am       Mr. Peglow Says:

Mrs. Benjamin: My name is Jason Peglow and I was assigned your class blog for the Blog Challenge this year. I am a middle school teacher in Pennsylvania just outside of Gettysburg. I just got up to date with the challenges (3 weeks late … but better late than never I suppose). I look forward to coming back often to read your posts and about your class. I look froward to hearing back from you and feel free to direct your student to my blog as well. I would love for them to take part in my surveys when they are posted. I look forward to hearing from you. Please keep in touch: http://mrpeglow.edublogs.org/

3. October 19th, 2010 at 7:56 pm       sebastianc3 Says:

Mrs.Benjamin I am really glad that I am in your class because we use computers! it’s very fun.Unexpectedly I wasn’t very excited for school but this is very fun thanks!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Clustrmap

Comments

Archives

Need help translating?

Translator!

function googleTranslateElementInit() { new google.translate.TranslateElement({pageLanguage: 'en', layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.SIMPLE}, 'google_translate_element'); }
September 2010
S M T W T F S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Skip to toolbar